Our friendly dentists are here to meet all of your dental needs. They are committed to solving any dental problems you may have in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Our dentists are proud to provide dental care in San Antonio, Texas. Below are some dental problems you may experience and the dental treatment that Dr. Watkins may suggest.
- If you have crooked teeth, a crowded mouth, or an underbite, overbite, or crossbite, our dentists may suggest orthodontics.
- If you have mildly crooked teeth or a slightly crowded mouth, Dr. Watkins may recommend ClearCorrect™ clear aligners.
- If you have lost one or more teeth or wear uncomfortable dentures, our dentists may suggest dental implants.
- If your teeth are stained, yellowed, or discolored, you may need teeth whitening.
- If you have obstructive sleep apnea or have snoring problems, our dentists may suggest an oral device.
- If you have a fear of having dental procedures performed, talk to our dentists about sedation dentistry.
- If you have impacted teeth (like wisdom teeth), missing teeth, or severe jaw problems, you may need oral surgery.
- If you have a weakened, misshapen, or severely discolored tooth, our dentists may recommend a dental crown.
- If you have a cavity or a chipped or cracked tooth, you may need a dental filling.
- If you have not been in to our dental office for six months, come in for a teeth cleaning, dental exam, and X-rays.
We welcome you to contact W Dental Group with any questions and to schedule your next visit!